Take that chance

Hello there darlings and loved ones, I was about to do a To school  post of some way, and mostly in a way of creating your outfit, actuall...

Hello there darlings and loved ones,

I was about to do a To school post of some way, and mostly in a way of creating your outfit, actually maybe even sewing your outfit for first day of school. Wouldn't that be a lovely start of new year, in a freshly made clothing piece, made by your own hands? So if you are thinking about it, just do it, make that t-shirt, skirt, jeans whatever you like, by yourself and rock it.



Sadly, a moving came into my way and now I don't have a place where I can sew. Again. And I kind of hate it, but can not do anything about it. Hopefully soon enough we will be moved somewhere permanent and I will have my place to create awesome things. Until then, here is this post.

It is my birthday, today as I write it, yesterday as you are maybe reading this. And I would like to look back to what I achieved in last year and give you my piece of wisdom. That is a wisdom about taking chances. Which is a good To school post if you think about it.

First things first, last year around my birthday, I was a girl, thinking about how am I going to finish school and go to the "real life". Since then, I got my courage together and looked and took every chance I could. That is a new job, which I love, blogging experiences, doing videos, finishing school and mostly driving. I got to drive. By myself and for real.

I could ramble for ever, but well, I will sum it up. If you are thinking about doing something and you really in your heart want to do this, unless it is harmful for you, do it. If it will not hurt you in any physical way, do it. Because that feeling of something new, something exciting, it is better than the best thing any adrenaline junkie could think of. If you fail, you do, but you will learn something new and awesome. And if you won't, than you will feel awesome. Because you have to try, and maybe even fail to get somewhere. Sitting on you butt will never get you anywhere.

What is your thing you are getting your courage to do?

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov