What I eat in a day

Hello there. I'm back and alive. I have been watching loads of vlogs and I found out that it interests me to find out what people eat ...

Hello there.

I'm back and alive. I have been watching loads of vlogs and I found out that it interests me to find out what people eat in day and I get a lot of inspiration from other people. So I decided to document what I ate in a day, and this became a habit now. So I have what I at in a different days, I guess. Anyways, maybe you can get some inspiration.




Breakfast:


In summer I love to get smoothies for breakfast. There are loads of fresh fruits in season and you can really enjoy different taste every day. What is a stable ingredient in my smoothies are definitely bananas, a handfull of oats for some fibres, milk and a half a spoon of acai powder. Apart from those I get any fruit I have at home  any kind of berries, apples, apricots and sometimes even carrots or spinach and mix them up together. Done. Perfect, easy and quick breakfast. I use oat milk or any other kind of non-dairy milk because I try to cut dairy since it helps me to not to get ill so often. Oats I add because with them I can go until lunch without feeling hungry. And lastly acai powder is just for added fun. Also it helps you skin and nails and hair and cleans you up from within.

Lunch:


Roasted cauliflower and chick pea with mustard-olive oil sauce | Coocked chicken in salty pancake | Cod-fish baked with added cheese on top with fresh salad | Wholegrain rice rizotto with vegetables | Home made burger | Steamed broccoli and carrots with whole grain rice and mustard-olive oil sauce | Pasta with broccoli and tomato sauce | Tomatoes filled with egg salad | Pasta with salad and tomato sauce

Some of these I already made a post about, and the other I will in future. When I don't know what to do for lunch the next day I either bake some veggies in the oven or steam them and add whole grain rice. That is my go to. And sometimes I like to experiment and google and try new things.

Dinner:


Lastly dinner. Sometimes I have leftover food from lunch so I eat that one. If I feel like I don't want bread then I opt for mozarella salad or some vegetable soup. Or lastly we make loads of spreads of different kinds. From fish or cheese or eggs or cottage cheese.

And that is it. I am now looking for recipes for afternoon snack, because I have a problem with exercising. When I eat my lunch at 12.00 and next meal I have at 6 o'clock, when I get home from work I am so extremely hungry at about three and I eat my secret stash filled with sweet stuff at work and that is no good. So when I get and try out some healthy afternoon snack recipes I will of course share them with you.

Don't think binary
Whitelilit

P.S. I am back blogging. Thanks for hanging around and waiting for me. I am oficially an Engineer now. Coldn't be happier. Love you all and thanks so much for all the positive comments. :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov