Blogger of the year awards

Hello there darlings and loved ones. I have been nominated, well let's be honest I nominated myself for the blogger of the year 2014 a...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

I have been nominated, well let's be honest I nominated myself for the blogger of the year 2014 awards. These are awards here in Slovakia and I allready shared the link to vote. Also you can vote here: http://www.blogerroka.sk/whitelilits-blog/ by clicking like button at the end.



I wouldn't normally do this, because comparing my following base to the other blogs I stand completely no chance and therefore I am doomed from the beginning. But I am writing this blog with love and I am putting the same amount of time as all the other, so I thought to myself that I should at least try and compete.

So this is the time where I would love you help to show me some love and vote and share and like this blog. Because there are lot's of you who come to my blog every day and you all have lots of friends and you know where this is going now ;) So I hope that you will vote.

That would be all.

Don't think binary.
whitelilit

P.S. I had a horrible day today.

P.S.2. Tomorrows post is planned and waiting for it's time to come out.

P.S.3 I'm going shopping tomorrow. Intended to go today, but found out I forgot about a paper due tomorrow so I have to write it today. Do you want a haul video or a new in post? Let me know.

P.S.4 Also that competition is on until the middle of April so you have plenty of time to tell everybody.


You Might Also Like

2 komentárov

  1. video haul
    btw I get you don't have a lot free time now so you could do more insta photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Video haul it is. And it's allready up! Also thanks for commenting :)
    I thought about this, and I am trying to post more every time I get the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete