Last semester ahead

Hello there darlings and loved ones. As from today, my last semester in school will start, and this evening I would like to warn you about ...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

As from today, my last semester in school will start, and this evening I would like to warn you about the changed schedule that will be set for next 12 weeks or so.

The wednesday posts are a must, after a few weeks off, I'm going to try my best to get the healthy friday posts up and running again. As for the third - sunday post this won't be up every week, since I will be most of the time working on my diploma thesis and won't be doing or buying anything interesting.

I am really sorry about this change, but stay calm, since it is only temporary change and after my exams are over the blog will be back and I intend to be sewing so much stuff that there will be many different tutorials on this topic as well.

I am sorry if I dissaponted any of you, but straighting out my priorities, the top one is finishing school and keep my job, husband and sanity at the same time. In order for me not to get crazy, changes had to be done.

Follow me on instagram, twitter or facebook as I am posting on these sites while travelling.

Thank you for your patience, it is my last, absolute last semester and after that I will be a free elf and a happy woman trying to get a cool job.

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

2 komentárov

  1. Hi there. I wish you a lot of luck with your exams. Hang in there and dont give up!
    P.S. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thank you very very much :) I am sure it will all turn out well :)

      Delete