Wintery inspiration

Hello there darlings and loved ones. I don't know how about you, but I recently noticed I have my closet full of summer and spring stu...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

I don't know how about you, but I recently noticed I have my closet full of summer and spring stuff, as well as my husbands clothes ;) but there is not enough of winter stuff. Therefore I pledge there is a need for me to do a wintery inspiration post full of those cosy things to keep you warm and maybe few of those to keep you warm in not so cold days. So here is my wintery wishlist, because even though the christmas is over it doesn't mean the winter is done, plus it's sale time!


I must admit I'm in love with this particular hat.I just love the combination of colors. I think it's perfect for casual day out or even when you go skying or out for a snowy walk in cold. You can find it on the page zaini.com and there are more types and colors. Also no matter what it is needed t have your had warm, and if you can do it fashionable, even better. My other favorites are these:

Here's what I would pair them with for a nice walk in the city, maybe some movie or some shopping.:




















The big images are those that create an outfit together with the very first hat. The other ones are a bit of inspiration what other things may be great to combine with any of the hats. If you'd like to check out any of the clothes mentioned in this outfit check them out on my fashiolista acount they are all my loved items. And yes I still wish for the saying whatever you love on fashiolista will magically appear in your closet to be true.

Let me know if you enjoy these clothing and inspiration posts or not, I'm thinking of doing a few more or even regularly. It was so much fun. Have a great end of the weekend I'm gonna go to bed now and cry for a while over all of the amazing things I still do not own. Joking :)

Love you and as always don't think binary!
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov