Swatch and review: Dior Addict Lipstick 865 Collection

Hello there darlings and loved ones.  Today I have a small review of another great lipstick from a great brand. Also swatch in the end of...

Hello there darlings and loved ones. 
Today I have a small review of another great lipstick from a great brand. Also swatch in the end of the post, so be sure to read on :).









I have been craving to try lipsticks from Dior since everyone is raging about them. They got my attention, when the fluid lipstick got on the market. I loved the packaging, looking like a lipstick and being a lipgloss! Anyway I am more a lipstick person, so when it came to the decision which one to buy I decided to go for a lipstick.

Mashing up what was in stock at what prize and how it looked I ended up with number 865 called Collection. When it came, oh my I'm a sucker for packaging, but I was kind of scared about the red. I didn't want another bright red lipstick since I already own two and I think that is just enough for me.

The shade, when you get it on lips, as you can see on the swatch above is more pink than red and a really settle and nice color. It is hydrating and shiny lipstick, and it's a great change after trying out too many matte and drying ones. I would love it as much in matte finish, but the hydratation is ground breaking and amazing for a everyday use, amazing for these cold days when your lips need protection.

It is also said to have a volumizing formula with addictive color.I don't really know about the volumizing, but I must say that the color is one of those that stay still for the most of the day. I am really happy about this one, the color being really nice I finally found something I can wear every day to work and feel great and confident with.

Don't think binary!
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov