Healthy new year

Hello there darlings and loved ones. If you'll do only one new years resolution, try healthy diet just to feel good. Stop worrying abo...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

If you'll do only one new years resolution, try healthy diet just to feel good. Stop worrying about looks, start worrying about feeling. Trust me I know what I say. Also, recipe of this yummy cake lunch below ;)


As I started this diet I was at point when I would do anything just to feel good, be good and be healthy. I tried all the vitamins, pills and juices they got in pharmacies and none of them truly worked. Luckily me and my mum decided to do a three month long anti-inflamatory diet. We didn't know what to eat and what not so I took a course from one food doctor and I started this diet and couldn't be happier. From three month diet became a lifestyle, with which I can struggle from time to time as well but it's well worth it. I am way less conscious about everything because I don't get sick anymore. Sure I still cen feel poorly but I don't get truly really ill, like I did before. And I intend to continue this diet.

This recipe is from my second bible, the Bioabecedar Hanky Zemanove and if you can, get it. It's full of amazing recipes and so much information as well.
You'll need:

  • 3 leeks
Cut those leeks and put on pan over a bit of oil and roast for about 10 minutes until it softens. While that's cooking do the dough.
  • 250 g of flour
  • 80 g of butter
  • 100 ml of water
  • 2 tablespoons of flaxseed or sesame
  • 1 teaspoon of salt
Mix everything together and create a dough. put that into a baking tray and spread it along the whole tray to make a thin layer. Put that into oven for about 10 minutes. In that time do the eggs and cream mix.
  • 1 package of heavy cream
  • 3 eggs
  • pepper
  • salt
  • garlic
Mix that together.  And last you'll need to cut tomatoes 
and you're done. Take the tray from oven, put leeks first, than tomatoes and lastly the cream-egg mix. put into oven for another 30 minutes and you have and amazing and really different lunch.

In case you try this recipe share it on instagram or facebook or google plus and tag me. This way we can show more people how amazing and easy is to eat and feel healthy. I hope I inspired you and you'll try this out.

Love you all. Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov