Happy new year 2015

Hello there darlings and loved ones. Some amazing things happened last year, mostly in my personal life, that I am absolutely grateful ...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.


Some amazing things happened last year, mostly in my personal life, that I am absolutely grateful for.
But as much as I enjoyed all of the things that aren't related to this blog I enjoyed writing so many posts as well. I tried new ways of shooting photos for reviews, which I enjoyed and liked, I also got new camera, so that i can film more and even though I didn't get to filming as much as I wanted, I still uploaded few videos, which were so much fun to make. I also went to see a fashion show, which wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. I also did vlogmas posts, which was harder than I thought it would be.




As this year ends, I want to tell you thanks for reading my posts, sometimes good, sometimes not so good. Thanks for all the comments that you posted and all the visits you made. Massive thank you.

I must admit I thought about not writing any more posts, but then I realised I love this blog and I love writing posts for someone to read and also for someone to like. I hope I did made your days at least for a while.

I was once said that I should always say thank you, forgive me and please. I thank you all for reading my blog, I am also thankful for my husband and for all the great things that came and keep on coming to my life.
Forgive me if my blogs were not as good or not as on time as you expected.
And before please, I will say what I plan to do.
I plan to keep on blogging, as much as I did this year and maybe more. I like to post at least two posts a week, and I certainly plan on keeping the healthy posting.
If I can do a please than it is to please keep on coming and if you don't or do like something - comment, because I would love to hear more from you.

I hope that year 2015 will be great as much for me and this blog as much for you and that is my only wish. I wish you and me, us all, great and happy new year 2015.

Hapy new year!
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov