Blogvent Calendar 2014: Day 8

Happy pre-christmas Monday everybody! It's only few weeks to Christmas and in case you are lazy one like me and haven't done any ...

Happy pre-christmas Monday everybody!
It's only few weeks to Christmas and in case you are lazy one like me and haven't done any Christmas shopping I have a week of inspirations for you. And this is the first day.


Here are few of the perfect gifts to give or to recieve in my opinion. These first two can be a great DIY as well.
Gilmore girls episode for today: 3x10 That'll do, Pig
Paris is in love and Jess is trying really hard to get pretty, young innocent Rory away from Dean. If you need anything more, than only think I might add is winter carnival is in town as well as Trix, Lorelai's grandmother.

Christmas Carol for the day:



I wish you happy start of this week. Only two more weeks and Christmas is here.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov