Blogvent Calendar 2014: Day 7

Hello there my mischievous friends. It's the second Sunday of advent, are burning two candles?

Hello there my mischievous friends.
It's the second Sunday of advent, are burning two candles?


And are you ready with gifts for your family and friends?
Don't go shopping today, today it's all about relax and happiness.
Make some home made sauerkraut soup by just roasting some onion and sauerkraut over olive oil for few minutes. Then thicken with table spoon of flour and pour water into the pan and you're done. Optionally you can put in meat - meaning sausages or that meat you put into this soup - the smoked meat as it's called here.

Gilmore girls episode for today: 7x10 Merry Fisticuffs
My favorite episode (apart from the finale) from my least favorite season, mostly because Luke's and Christophers meeting in the town square.

Christmas Carol of the day:
Since today is all about relaxing I have one of my favorite mixes of Christmas songs, that I've had on a loop for few days now. With a fireplace!


That's it for today. I'm gonna relax too with my diploma thesis due on wednesday. The next week will be all about giving and the best Christmas gifts you can get or make to your loved ones.

Have a very merry Sunday.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov