Blogvent Calendar 2014: Day 22

Hey there darlings and loved ones. Today is a very special day. And I have a very special cake today for you. Get ready, set and go bakin...

Hey there darlings and loved ones.
Today is a very special day. And I have a very special cake today for you. Get ready, set and go baking!


Today is the 5th anniversary of mine and my darlings first day together ever. And I love this day and will love it for ever more. Yesterday I have been at a Christmas concert and it was absolutely awesome. And I am full of feels. So many of them. Also, finally I'm going home for next few days and they are completely free. All my work stuff is done and I am relieved and relaxed and ready for Christmas.

Kofola cake:

  • 3 eggs
  • 100 g of sugar
  • 10 table spoons of oil
  • 2 table spoons of cocoa
  • 250 g of flour
  • 1 package of baking powder
  • 250 ml of Kofola (optionaly Coke or Pepsi but it won't as amazing)
Mix eggs with sugar until it makes bubbles and it's all fluffy. Into this mix slowly add oil, cocoa, flour mixed with baking powder and lastly Kofola. 

It's also good if you coat it with jam, while it's still hot and pour chocolate topping over that.

Christmas Carol for the day:
Now I think this one needs a little explanation. On this day five years ago my best friend and I had our first official day together as a couple and it was snowy and cold and everything was christmasy and we were all full of hope and everything was amazing.
And there was a little shop where they played this song just when we had our first kiss.
And that is the explanation. And as cheesy as it seems I still think about that when I hear this song. About that amazing last year of high school and everything was awesome. And it was cold but we were so so happy to just be there at that moment.


Only few days until christmas!
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov