Blogvent Calendar 2014: Day 19

Hello there darlings and loved ones. Only few more day until Christmas and the last day until weekend, can anything be any better? I have...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.
Only few more day until Christmas and the last day until weekend, can anything be any better? I have a healthy treat to warm you up as a lunch idea for you today.


I have finally seen the Christmas tram this year and it looks as awesome as every year. So Christmas can finally come I say. Tonight we washed our car for the first time and I bet the gyus at the washing place had pretty much fun out of us. But car is ready and shiny for Christmas and that is it's Christmas gift.
I also have all th e gifts done and I'm excited for Christmas now!

Butternut squash recipe
This recipe is extremely easy. You'll need:
  • butternut squash
  • bread (a little older, not fresh and yummy)
  • bacon
  • cheese
  • eggs
  • milk
  • seasoning of your choice
Now each of the ingredients except for the squash is optional. I used ham instead of bacon and roasted it for a bit on a pan with the bread.  I had fresh bread so I couldn't use those because they would disolve and it wouldn't be as good. 
You chop the squash, put it into a baking bowl, mix all the ingredients, until you create one slightly wet mass and put it on top. I added more eggs on top of all that and it was cool. Then you bake it for about half an hour until the pumpkin does not soften.
My trick is to cut the pumpkin put it into the oven and then mix the rest of the ingredients, so that while I'm mixing the pumpkin is getting baked.

Christmas carol if the day:
Also check out the new video from JennaMarbles where she does a twist on this song.


Be happy, be merry,be nice. Smile a lot. Don't forget about yourself in all the giving.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov