Blogvent Calendar 2014: Day 17

Hello there darlings and loved ones! Are you already in the Christmas mood? It's right around the corner only week away!

Hello there darlings and loved ones!
Are you already in the Christmas mood? It's right around the corner only week away!



I've been baking some of those honey cakes today with kids and I am ready to bed now. But my whole house smells amazing I must say like a cross over between halloween and Christmas, since I had a butternut squash for lunch. But yummy!

I hope you all have some amazing gifts picked out for your loved ones, and if not, there is still plenty of time to find something good enough.

And when we come home from those days of shopping and work and baking who wouldn't love some hot chocolate and a christmas movie? What are your favorites?
Mine are:
  • Love actually, of course
  • New years eve - the weird but still kind of all right sequel to love actually
  • Bit off topic but Pride and Prejudice because I love that one all the time
  • Imaginareum - the OMG great film from Nightwish ( a little scary so watch out)
  • The Holiday
  • While you were sleeping
  • Edward Scrissorhands
Those are my absolute faves, that I can think of right now, and if I can say so I found out I really hate Home alone. And all the sequels. I mean yes it is about a kid that was left alone at Christmas and has so many weird stuff at home. I must say I liked watching it when I was a kid for like the first 5 to 10 times but now, come on. Nope not again. 

Christmas Carol of the day:
This is more like an awesome video tat I stumbled across and I must share it because I love it so so much!


Love you and as allways don't think binary!
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov