Blogvent Calendar 2014: Day 12

Hi there my little snowflakes! Today is Friday in cake you didn't notice. Are you as excited for weekend as I am?

Hi there my little snowflakes!
Today is Friday in cake you didn't notice. Are you as excited for weekend as I am?

Since it is Friday it means I have a healthy recipe for you today. This one is super easy and great for summer as well as for winter. You mix steamed broccoli, steamed onion, chopped tomatoes, optional is a cup of corn and tuna and basil and seasoning of your choice. 
You can eat it as it is or with some wholegrain bread.



Now, I apologize but I haven't had too much sleep yesterday since today was the last day of my school this semester and I had so much work to do. I am extremely tired, so I will not be posting sweet recipe today, but I will do do many more over the weekend. So don't worry and stay tuned, there is so much more to come.

Gilmore Girls episode for today: 4x17 Festival of Living Art
You have ti watch this if not for anything else, then for Kirk. Because he is as awesome as Kirk can be in this episode. Also the question if Lorelai moved the last time or not is in the air and we meet the awesome guitarist for Hep Alien and that is awesome.

Christmas Carol of the day:
Now with my Christmas gift being delivered early and no one to hide it in the place because apparently I am not a kid anymore I would love it to be Christmas every day, mostly tomorrow.
Also guess what, in a way it is, we have a half a year aniversary of our wedding today! The time sure flies. 
Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov