Rimmel - Stay matte powder

Hello there darlings and loved ones. I love the stay matte collection from Rimmel London, great for more greasy skin.

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

I love the stay matte collection from Rimmel London, great for more greasy skin.






I have kind of mixed feelings about this one I must admit. At first I was so happy about it and I thought about how perfectly it works, and saying that and thinking it was summer and hot and I was sweating like hell, I would say this is a pretty awesome powder.

On the other hand, lately it didn't give me as much of a positive outcome. I use it now with the Essence I think it is make up which I will be reviewing soon, and it still kind of is helping with the shine and everything, but does not work with my nose.

I don't know, maybe it is the mix of the make up and powder and maybe my brushes are in need of a good clean up, but lately it is not working for me. It is all right on cheecks and forehead but my nose is pretty shiny.

But I must say I had good experience with this one,it was helping my skin, reducing the shine but still keeping this nice glow. It is really nice and light on the skin, you don't feel it as you put it on or during the day. Also does not smudge or leave like messy pieces on your skin if you sweat it off.

I would give this about a 7.5 out of 10 based on last month of not working too great. I am still using it and it lasts and I can count on it lasting for a few hours maybe somewhere about four hours, so I think that it is pretty good time for a powder.

Love that it is pressed, so you can just throw it in your bag and take it with you, I've been traveling safely with it and the results were always great.

Don't think binary.
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov