Essence - I love stage eyeshadow base

Hello there darlings and loved ones. In case you've been looking for a good eye primer for a reasonable price I have one for you just ...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

In case you've been looking for a good eye primer for a reasonable price I have one for you just now.





I usually don't wear eye make up, since I'm pretty clumsy and therefore pretty much OK with a simple eyeliner. But for my wedding day this summer (well that was long time ago, just realising...) I've been looking for some to use since primers are number one tip for bridal make up at home.

This eyeshadow base from essence will give you - for really moderate price I must add - really nice coverage and evens out the colour of your eyelids leaving you with nice basic nude tone perfect under the shades.

I must say, that I have really greasy skin and when I'm on a party it gets horrible and everything gets smudged and after an hour of being out and feeling awesome I go to freshen up and find out I've been looking like a crazy vamp that gone out  without enough sleep for the last half hour.

So for my wedding day I wasn't too excited for looking flawless for several hours without constant retouching, but I must say that I really could depend on this base. It kept my eyeshadows in their place and after the whole day and night I had to use some good skills getting all that down. And throughout the night I did not have to retouch or add up anything.

So I must say, that for the price it has it's my number one pick, since I don't use it too often I didn't want something pricey. Also it did it's job, kept everything still on it's place and evened out my eyelids as a good start for applying everything else on top and worked like small magic stick. Also the application is really great and simple.

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

1 komentárov

  1. hmm cool this one totally didn't work for me glad you found your one. I use artdeco one it's little bit more pricy but i bought in sale for 7 euro I use it daily for a year and I'm in half so good deal in the end :D

    ReplyDelete