Review: KLORANE - Mango oil

Hello there darlings and loved ones. Today I'm going to talk about an amazing hair spray for summer. It is the KLORANE mango oil in s...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.
Today I'm going to talk about an amazing hair spray for summer. It is the KLORANE mango oil in spray that you can buy in local drug stores or anywhere you know they sell the KLORANE hair stuff.


This mango oil is said to be nourishing and repairing, with UV filter and for dry, damaged and sun exposed hair. From my point of view this is your new best friend for going by the seaside.


This darling, that I completely fell in love with can be applied on dry or towel dry hair. I honestly prefer the second use because as with each and every oil or shine spray the effect on dry hair is too much and leaves my hair looking unwashed and oily. I also mostly apply the oil on the ends of my hair and only from time to time almost none to the roots.


I've been looking last few years for good haircare to take with my abroad when I spend time by the sea. I found this one by accident and since then it became my best friend for summer. The oil from pressed mango seeds protects the hair and repairs them. Also protects the hair from sun and the salt in sea or the chemicals in pools. This is what got me going and even though I did not completely believe what the packaging promised the results is amazing. When I get my hair wet in the sea I wait for it to air dry and then comb out all of the salt I can. My hair is then shiny, pretty, nourished and also absolutely silky and smooth. It's amazing.
If you are looking for a perfect haircare for summer this darling should be in your to-buy list. It's a bit pricey it cost me around 10 euro but absolutely worth it.


Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov