Summer's here

Hello there darlings and loved ones. Yesterday I had my last exam. Finally! I don't really know if I made it though, I'm still wait...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

Yesterday I had my last exam. Finally! I don't really know if I made it though, I'm still waiting for the results. I'm really excited to finally have that over and can go outside and home. I'm going home right now after almost a month and will be home for more than two nights for the first time since christmas. I can't even tell you how happy I am.

Anyways, yesterday I celebrated by going to IKEA with my darling and we were looking for beds. I didn't intend to buy anything but I kind of had to buy these cute containers for my new bathroom and also an amazingly pretty smelling candle. It smells like strawberries and I'm kind of obsessed with strawberries right now.

All pictures are down bellow along with two of my finds I will be buying once I get some spare money.

That's all for today I will be posting a video from the EVA high heels run I attended and also an outfit from that day and what kind of trouble I got in because of my jewellery, so keep checking for those.

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov