New in from sale

Hello there darlings and loved ones. Yesterday me and my darling went to see the movie How to train your dragon 2. If you haven't seen ...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

Yesterday me and my darling went to see the movie How to train your dragon 2. If you haven't seen it allready be sure to check it out. We went for version with original dubbing with subtitles and it was awesome.

As we went early to the cinemas we wandered around the shops and there were huge sales. I always wanted a statement necklace but 20 euros for one piece of jewellery seems a bit much to me. I bought this one in sale for 5 euros and also fell in love with this simple moustache one, which cost 3 euros, that I can layer with the ones I allready have. I'm really pleased and looking forward to wearing these.

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov