Pink clutch/envelope bag from ELLE

Hello there darlings and loved ones. Today I bought the new issue of ELLE magazine and got a pink clutch as a gift.

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

Today I bought the new issue of ELLE magazine and got a pink clutch as a gift.












I find it pretty, and I got the same one in black last year, but I never got the courage or the opportunity to wear it (Can bag be worn?). I'm thinking what to do with them, but maybe one day I'll get to wearing them. Or I will create something new from them. Maybe just simple adjustment like getting a handle for them would do it. I hate bags I have to hold all of the time. I'm too paranoid for that. I would be terrified of someone stealing it from my hands or just putting it down and forgetting about it. But still, I really love this bag and the writing on top of it and everything.
This was the issue that comes out this month in Czech republic and in Slovakia in case anyone is interested.

Don't think binary.
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov