Just a hint before tomorrow

Hello there darlings and loved ones! This week I'm waiting for my new camera to come before I get on another spring favorites. This on...

Hello there darlings and loved ones!

This week I'm waiting for my new camera to come before I get on another spring favorites. This one can create HD videos, so I'm pleased to tell you that I will be doing fashion related videos more often, and also I am considering doing a sewing tutorials for my other blog.

Today I wanted to only say hello, and tell you that I had to change my instagram account due to few very specific reasons. So you can find me on new adress specifically whitelilit01 and I'm happy to see you there too. Also I have a twitter account @whitelilit, where you can catch up with me what's new on both my blogs, my instagram and also a few bits about my life.

And that is all for today, I have to get working on school stuff so I wish you perfect last few hours of the day.

Don't think binary.
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov