Few photos from yesterday

Hello there darlings and loved ones, Yesterday I got my new darling and I'm really excited about this news and about how this camera c...

Hello there darlings and loved ones,

Yesterday I got my new darling and I'm really excited about this news and about how this camera can handle things. I am used to DLSR cameras and all of the good things they can offer and I was a bit sad about the way my old compact camera worked. It's still a good camera, but it's just a bit too old.

On our way home my fiance agreed to create a few test shots, but unluckilly for me his image of a few was way less pictures than mine. But nevertheless, here are a few of the test photos I have taken, without any changes, I just added a watermark. I'm really happy with this camera and it's slowly becoming my new buddy.













Don't think binary.
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov