Quick spring post

Hello there darlings and loved ones. I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, but I am stuck under a gigantic pile of work t...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, but I am stuck under a gigantic pile of work to do for work and school.

Last friday I was at a university ball and I haven't took any photos because I filmed a video. Don't expect too much from it since it is the first and I made so many mistakes filming it. But I will get better and most importantly I will post a video really soon.

These two photos are from this weekend, me and my darling and also our parents went to work in garden. I love these days when I can just stay out all day. The weather was awesome and whole day was just amazing. I will go and plant some flowers in a few days and I just can't wait!

Second photo was also on my instagram, it's a photo of me drinving on a doubledecker train. I never went before with as awesome train like this. I was as excited as the little boy sitting next to us and my darling laughed at me so much. :D I guess I must have looked so funny! Still it was awesome.

Don't think binary!
Whitelilit

You Might Also Like

2 komentárov

  1. Hey I have couple guestions
    how's going wedding preps?
    what about that video
    and do you have some person who you would be like to attend your wedding but probably won't (like not a celebrity)
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!
      Wedding preps are going great I'm all done for this time before the wedding only little stuff is waiting for me. I just finished a post about it and it will be up on tuesday two weeks from now since next week is another post allready planed and wrote.
      Video is up! Today I got the time. Also made a facebook account so like it if you wanna.
      And for the third question, I have few family members that won't be attending because they live too far from us, but anyone who can come is coming :)

      whitelilit

      Delete