Getting up: The excercise week 2

Hello there darlings and loved ones! Did you excercise? Did you stretch those muscles? Don't you feel just amazing? I love the feeling...

Hello there darlings and loved ones!

Did you excercise? Did you stretch those muscles? Don't you feel just amazing? I love the feeling I get after excercising, how my body is just amazed and enjoying itself with all those muscels it didn't even knew it had.

I sure did excercise. Thanks to you actually. Forced myself to do it today because I would have to be ashamed of myself if I didn't while you did. You see it is kind of a win win situation here.




Today I'm setting a new goal for a week. And maybe you know what it is. It is the second day of the yoga chellenge! Yay!


So! Be sure to try it out and stretch those muscles even more. There is nothing better than excercising for you, mostly if you are all day sitting around in school, work or even in bus.

There is one amazing thing I love about yoga and that is anyone can do it. Just anyone. There was once a video about a guy who was set to never walk again and by excercising every day (every day not once a week like we lazy ass people!) he was able to get on his feet and ru, not just walk, but run around.
Also with yoga noone can look at you as if you are a weirdo. Such a skinny person why would YOU need to excercise. Well everyone needs to,  those muscles love it and it doesn't matter how much do you weight.

So stretch those muscles, you have one week for it!

Don't think binary.
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

1 komentárov