The skater skirt with a red hearted shirt

Hello there darlings and loved ones. After so much reading you had to bear from me here are few photos that I took. I'm wearing a roun...

Hello there darlings and loved ones.
After so much reading you had to bear from me here are few photos that I took. I'm wearing a round skirt I made and a dark red shirt with little white hearts you have already seen in  a blogpost. I love this look and will recycle it when it get a bit warmer outside.
 










Are you waiting for warm weather as much as I am? Ijust think that if the snow wasn’t able to come on christmas why is it bothering us now? On the other hand people that want to go skying are happy so maybe it is god after all. Plus I still belive that snowing is a good sign.
Don’t think binary.
whitelilit


You Might Also Like

0 komentárov