Motivation

Hello there darlings and loved ones! My hair is so soft I can't stop touching them. (And I have a grammar nazi fiancé). But that'...

Hello there darlings and loved ones!

My hair is so soft I can't stop touching them. (And I have a grammar nazi fiancé).

But that's not what I wanted to talk about.
Firstly I wanna say hi! Because I didn't write for a long time now and I apologize. This time I allready wrote those two articles I'm dishing about for ages, so they are allready written and planned and they will be out soon.

And then I wanna talk about motivation. Because that's what moves this world. And I think everyone should have their one motivational sentence that will magicaly appear every time they wanna give up.
Because only those who fight can survive, that's the rule of the wild nature.

Today I learned one particularly perfect motivational sentence.

Don't think binary.

That's it. Three (well four) words and how much wisdom.

In case you don't follow here is a little explanation.
Binary system is numeric system containing of two types of numbers : 0 or 1.
It is widely used in computer science since computers do only understand the language of electricity and whether it's turned on (1) or off (0).
So thinking binary is thinking that something is right or wrong. That there are only two ways the right or the wrong one. And that is actually absolutely not right.

So please use your imagination, try new things and never be scared of uncertain roads in life (not like real ones but imaginary speaking) because those are the best in the end.

And to always remind you all of motivation in life I'm changing my goodbye from xoxo to Don't think binary. 

Don't think binary.
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov