Just a word about a world

Apparently when you are 165 centimeters tall and have around 50 kg you're considered rather small, tiny and little. And when you're ...

Apparently when you are 165 centimeters tall and have around 50 kg you're considered rather small, tiny and little. And when you're trying wedding dresses and are just 22 and look a bit younger you're not considered reliable customer. And you have to go through catalogue three times before they find time for you.
That's my point of view.
I had to try out 8 out of 10 dresses that were size 38 to 40 and they pinned them in the back, so good 10 centimeters were sticking out. And they said: For this small tiny person we don't have dresses but don't you worry we can make them smaller. No thank you if you can have dress with a size of 52 (at least they say they do, maybe they're lying about this as well) why can't you have 34 or at least 36 for pete's sake.
I still didn't find my dress.
I'm pretty sad with the world right now. My head hurts.
Just wanted to complain a bit.


Nighty night readers and spambots.
whitelilit

Also when you say that you have no problems with wearing heels on your wedding day you're considered a freak and they look at you like you don't know what you're saying. I live in heels I know what I'm saying.

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov