You can't always get what you want, but...

if you try sometimes, you might just find you get what you need. Hello there my dearest darlings. I'm writing you today, just writing...

if you try sometimes, you might just find you get what you need.

Hello there my dearest darlings.
I'm writing you today, just writing some thoughts about life and stuff. Also I just decided I will give you some of the photos from Prague so click for more and pictures below!







And I was playing the song You can't always get what you want and I don't know how but it is absolutely true.
And everyday when something bad happens the things that come afterwards are like this bad thing should have happened otherwise I wouldn't experience those amazing other things.
And I like that about life.
So I'm sitting at my dorm. Good thing is that I still didn't find anything alive besides me in this room.
Also the horrible carpet on the doors led me to amazing evening with my friend.
And I could go on forever.



All right I know that copying kills music and it's not my picture but I just love it!!!
Next two days I'm getting two days off from work, so I could clean it up around and unpack for a bit. Also so I coould be with my dearest.
I love you all who are reading this. And don't loose hope, when something bad happens. Just wait for the good stuff to come.








That's all from the Prague photos for now, I don't have much time for shooting so I'm giving these to you instead :) And the last ones are from ZOO and say whatever you want I love ZOOs ad there are many animals that wouldn't be alive if they weren't raised in ZOOs.

That's all for now, see you later aligator!
xoxo
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov