Kitschy videos (in a good way)

It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring, he went to bed and bumped his head and couldn't get up in the morning. And I...

It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring, he went to bed and bumped his head and couldn't get up in the morning.

And I can't get photos of my ombre. And my new ins. So sad.

So today I just want to show you two in a good way weird youtube videos. Both of them are music videos and I just love how awesome they are.

Watch them, don't judge and you find yourself laughing out loud.

Here you go:


First is Avril Lavigne's rock n roll music video and I personally love the lobster part and also the dog. The dog is awesome.


And second one is Katy Perry's Roar and this one is simply awesome even though the outfit in the second half of the video is a bit disturbing:D

I hope these make you smile in this rainy day and I will see you soon.

Also random fun fact. I talk in german when I dream.
xoxo
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov