Textures

If you ever tried a photo lessons, one of them is finding textures in nature and world around. At least it is in the book my mum bought :D. ...

If you ever tried a photo lessons, one of them is finding textures in nature and world around. At least it is in the book my mum bought :D. Since I had some spare time in Trogir, because we were walking around with kids, and you may know that kids walk a bit slower, I decided to take pictures of walls. Classical house walls, of houses built a long time ago in Trogir. Enjoy.













I love the plants stuck on the wall just growing there. It is so pretty and fascinating. You can see which walls are old and which one is new can't you? And the last one I think I got carried away a bit but it is still a texture, so I'm giving it a chance. But I like the picture. I wanted to buy a hat so much, but couldn't find any I could say Yes I would wear that hat. Sad sad sad. But never mind. Do you like the pictures? Or not? Have you ever tried it? I think this excercise can shouw you the different aspects of taking a photo and also of the world around you and you start looking around differently. At least that's my oppinion.

Comment or subscribe!
xoxo
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov