Ombre and shopping

I got an ombre! Sort of. I have ends coloured. My mum told me I look like I got strawberry jam in my hair. It's so nice to be home... A...

I got an ombre! Sort of. I have ends coloured. My mum told me I look like I got strawberry jam in my hair. It's so nice to be home...
And yes that tried to be irony.










I've got only theese crappy webcamera pictures since my darling is at home and I'm alone here. Well with my parents, but they act like they're deaf when I ask them to take a shot of me.

So on friday is the soonest time, I'll have a photographer and maybe I'll post some normal pictures.

Also, since I got my hair done I had to go to DM market. Well I didn't really had to, but I'm a shopaholic so any excuse to shop is a good excuse. And I went a bit nuts, as I always do, and well, I was shopping for hairproducts, so no wonder I left my bank account empty.
There goes my dinner. But hooray! Here's what I bought.


I started with hair products. I looked for something for colored hair and again, I picked Gliss Kur spray, since I am really pleased with the one I allready have and I try this one and tell you if it's good.


Also I wanted something for hair straigthening since I use my iron every day and the thing I use is weird, I think it's some weird kind of gel and I wanted something nicer and better.


And lastly I picked this  hair mask for damaged hair. I had the best experience with loreal hair repair shampoo and I decided to buy matching hair mask. This is the one, and it should prevent damaged hair from falling out.


Then, I was leaving and of course I had to buy a nailpolish. That's my curse. And I decided to try Sally Hansen nailpolish.It has number 570 and it's called Right Said Red and I tried it and I am really pleased and excited. I'm happy I bought it.


And since I'm going to Prague I bought a baedeker book, this one comes with a map and I think it is really cool. Also I bought a normal lined A5 notebook it has little blue flowers on.


I'm excited to Prague! How are you? Enjoying holiday? Working? Write how are you in comments. Have a nice day!

xoxo
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

0 komentárov