The skirt

Dnes ma moj drahy odfotil v mojej novej krasnej sukni, ktoru som si usila. Spolu s mackou. Navod na usitie tejto sukne vlastne sluzi ako in...

Dnes ma moj drahy odfotil v mojej novej krasnej sukni, ktoru som si usila. Spolu s mackou. Navod na usitie tejto sukne vlastne sluzi ako inspiracia k zaciatku blogu takze este pride. 

Today my darling made photos of me in this awesome skirt, (I am really in love with this skirt), which I made. With a cat. Guide on sewing this skirt was actually an inspiration for starting the blog in the first place so the article will come in the next few days.




Suknu som skombinovala s jednoduchym bielym trickom a kvetinovymi balerinami.

I combined the skirt with a simple white t-shirt and floral balerins.


Je to moj prvy photoshoot tak prosim budte zhovievavi jedneho dna sa naucim pozovat a moj najdrahsi sa nauci fotit umelecke fotky:)

This is my first photoshoot ever so please be mercifull, one day I will learn how to pose and my darling will learn how to shoot profesional photographs.


Skirt DYI, T-shirt H&M, balerins I really don't remember




Sincerely,
whitelilit


Love items from my look on fashiolista:


You Might Also Like

0 komentárov