First day of summer

Hello there darlings and loved ones! I walked too much today. But it was lovely walk and a perfect day. I love summer days like this, where...

Hello there darlings and loved ones!
I walked too much today. But it was lovely walk and a perfect day. I love summer days like this, where are plenty of people and music in the evening and old songs you don't even realized you knew until you start singing them.



This is the outfit I wore today, as I promised you a look for today. I made this skirt and I love it so very much, it is really perfectly comfortable and perfect. Since I hate any accessories in the summer I went with my classics the heart and key necklace and the rubber band with a bow from H&M. I don't go out without a rubber band. I would loose my mind without it.


I decided to teach my darlinghow  to take photos. And I must say he is fast learner. Or I am a good teacher. One way or another I think the photos are awesome considering I really am not photogenic.


It was one of the summer days that was absolutely horribly hot. I don't know what the temperature was, it felt like eight hundred degrees outside, it was above 30. But the afternoon was amazing. And evenig, I loved this evening it was still pretty hot but bearable and there was music all around the town. There was this thing called something like music in the city and there was around 10 stages with bands playing. 


I loved that feeling of evening in town with music and the sun was coming down. There were milion people outside drinking beer and just enjoying the evening and the fun and the joy was in the air and you could just feel it.


This picture is funny. I call it looking at the pine tree. It is funky but I like it in some weird way. I went shopping for dresses for my graduation in july, but I dindn't find anything. I'm sad. I hope I find something one day. Soon :D.


My dearest took the test for english school and they found out he knows english. He should, he is studying it, I think it would be a shame if he didn't know english. But still I am really really proud of him.

And last one, this picture is just joy. Pure joy and happiness and I love it. I don't know if you would love it too. I guess there are too many pictures maybe. But you know my love one is trying to learn it, so he took many pictures.

How was your first day of summer? Funny and perfect? What have you done throughout the day? Tell me in comments.

x.o.x.o
whitelilit

You Might Also Like

2 komentárov

  1. Nádherná sukňa!! Takú chcem :)

    www.seesimona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dakujem krasne :), budem este robit na druhom blogu navod ako taku usit :)

      Delete